Making a transition to electronic financial administration and accounting
Making a transition to electronic financial administration is easy – at any time during the financial period.
Making a transition from papers to an electronic system
- Kick-off meeting
- Definition of tasks, responsibilities and schedules
- Agreement on a transition to Netvisor
- Appointment of responsible persons
- Transition to Netvisor and user training
- Transfer of information by Actire
- User training
- Netvisor in use, three-month transition stage, during which users are provided with support
- Netvisor in use independently
All information transferred reliably
Our specialists help you to reliably transfer all information from your former systems, including account balances, general journals and customer, supplier and product registers. Backup copies of your former systems and all accounting information are transferred directly to the Netvisor system. Everything is done easily in electronic format.